POSITIVE THINKING & OPTIMISM
- Recommended as 1-Day Session, also available as a half-day or 1 hr lunch 'n learn
“Whether we think we can or think we can’t, we’re right” said Henry Ford. The truth of this statement lies in how we train our brain. We adopt a thinking style because of experiences that we encounter and those experiences literally change our brain. The question is, what thinking style do we want to adopt? Do we want to be positive or negative? Optimistic or Pessimistic? Healthy or Unhealthy. Successful or Unsuccessful? Depressed or Happy? To a large extent each of these ways of existing are within our grasp. What we need to do is become aware of how we thinking now and then choose a way of thinking for the future and then let the practice of positive thinking change us, our life, and our brain!
The goal of this workshop is to teach participants principles of neuroscience that they can apply directly in their own lives at work and at home in order to be more happy, healthy, and accomplished.
- Neuroplasticity - How We Change The Brain
- Health and Wellness
- Consequences of Negativity vs Positivity
- Creating and Practicing a Positive Outlook
- Increased success and greater number of accomplishments
- Increase in happiness and wellbeing
- Happier working environment
- Employee autonomy over work satisfaction